By: Delanee Ensley
With Father’s Day right around the corner it’s time to think about what to get your dad for fathers day. These five fathers day gifts are perfect for the dad who has everything!
- Ever wonder what your dad would look like as a bobblehead? Well look no further! This Etsy site makes bobbleheads that look just like your dad, all you need to do is send them a picture, and they’ve got it covered! Though it might seem like a silly gift, you have to ask yourself, who wouldn’t want a bobblehead of themselves?
- Truff Hot Sauce
- Truff Hot Sauce has been getting more and more popular in the last couple years! This truffle and chili infused hot sauce will have your mouth watering for more. This also makes the perfect gift for dad, as it looks fancy, and tastes even better. This gift will have your dad begging for the whole hot sauce set!
- Massage Pillow
- Sometimes after a long day all you want is someone to massage the tension out of your shoulders, well, you’re not the only one, your dad does too! These pillows are actually massage pillows, so just lay down and let the pillow get to work!
- Guided Journal
- This journal isn’t like a normal journal, in fact, it’s a gift for both you, and your dad. This journal prompts your dad with different questions for him to fill out about his life, or simply just about himself. When he is done with the guided journal he gives it back to you, and you have a part of your dad that you can hold onto forever!
- Carnivore Club
- Though this gift might not be perfect for all dads, I sure know some that would love this gift! This subscription box sends a box of 4-6 different cured meats each month This allows your dad to get his carnivore fix, and try something new each month. Win-win!
Our dads are the best, which is why they deserve the best. This year think outside of the box for your dad, and you might just find the best gift yet!